Monday, September 17, 2007

Work-a-holic-ness

I think I need more work to do; even though I have been working six days straight and have yet to have a day to myself. H. has once again reverted back to the bastard he plays so well. I wonder if he'll ever make the effort to at least make me happy and try to make me smile. It saddens me that he cares so less. Yea yea yea....I should leave him and such... I knew that once I let my heart go loose on him again.. trouble comes. I need to once again stop caring so much and once again dig deep down and find who I am again.

Confidence is the key to success, and I will try really hard to understand and play it out in my life. I NEED to become DIFFERENT and not REVERT back to the old ME. GRACE KELLY!!!! *chants over and over*

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*