Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Expecting the Unexpected

So after coming back from Boston, I was thinking that I would have about three weeks of vacation and then work would begin immediately afterward. But now, having 4 weeks and going of vacation I am starting to expect the unexpected.

Though I have to say, I'm not exactly complaining about the free time. I mean I still have things to do, BUT after working nonstop since January, this vacation right now is bliss. I just wish I had more information on the job that I am suppose to have. I guess I just have to patient, and whilst waiting...read the papers that my to be lab has published. *blech* as interesting as they are.

So I came back to SD yesterday afternoon from the bubble, thinking that I would simply spend my day slow and reading through some papers in the comforts of my own room. But since I'm am suppose to expect the unexpected, I am currently in downtown and sitting in my roommate's school's library....blogging and eventually hoping to get to some papers.

Life is fun.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*