Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Adrenaline


I am currently pumped with adrenaline. Today will be a long day; starting with work, then class and then eventually an electric concert laced with booze and dizzying lights. I don't anticipate climbing into bed until midnight or well past midnight--sigh, on a Tuesday night nonetheless. As much as I would rather stay home in my comfy pj's and read, I possibly could not since my friend bought the ticket as my belated birthday gift.

Recently I have often wondered who I am becoming and how drastic my lifestyle has changed compared to my lifestyle pre-breakup. I'm more busy with work, I go out with friends and actually do more activities, I have people in my life that I know actually care about me and whom can tolerate my incessant complaints on various topics--verses before it was only 2 people, Sis and H.. I just realized I really look at the world now in terms as life by myself now, and life with H. before. Oh, how much better the view is now; then again, hindsight is always 20/20.

It is funny how once you think you are about to become invincible, life has a way of smacking you in the head and forcing you to reevaluate your views and things that you once thought was absolute. So though I'm glad that I am independent, and cherish every step, it doesn't make the bad things easier to bear. But I guess, like all things in life--all will pass, and somehow somewhere there will be a solution.

I'm rambling. Oh wellz.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*