Monday, May 9, 2011

Frustration

I'm frustrated. One of the girls who disappeared from my life oh so willingly a year ago, right now is constantly on the move to try to get back into my life. Instead of joy or relief that she is trying, all I am left with is frustration. I hate her for wanting to walk into my life after she blatantly ignored me for so long. At the same time I don't wish to confront her nor address this issue in any shape or form. And tonight, despite the fact that I'm tired, grouchy and jumpy, I have to meet her for dinner tonight.

Le Sigh.

Wish me luck.....!

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*