Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Bread


Coming from an Asian family, one would definitely know that baking anything is usually not on the list of bonding activities. I was introduced to the art of baking the at beginning of my third year of college. Though I have yet to try my hand at baking from scratch alone (I've had done it with help before) I love the therapeutic feel of mixing all the key ingredients, working out the dough and inhaling the hints of the possibilities of what is to come of the final product. What I love even more is when the dough is beginning to rise within the oven and the heavenly aroma begins to permeate the apartment, allowing me to bask in all its warmth and glory. *content sigh*

How can one not love baking? Some how it is just able to make everything almost all right.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*