Sunday, November 30, 2008

Final stretch


At the beginning of the year, I longed for the end of the year. During that time, I didn't feel like I had any close friends, confidants, or just a social circle in general--in other words, I felt like a loner. But now, one month till the end of the year, my life has been enriched in so many ways that I can not even begin to count. A support circle of friends and co workers that I never thought possible, a wonderful job that will hopefully lead to more wonderful things in an economy that isn't doing too well, a sister that I can tell ANYTHING to, a brother that I can torture to my fancy, and parents that are supportive in my decisions--not to mention the cute CHB that works next door. Words such as "thankful," "grateful," can not even begin to measure my gratitude and the satiation that I feel.

Thanks. I hope this feeling will continue to last for a while

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*