Sunday, May 30, 2010

Glitter in the Air

While doing the dishes today, I was seduced by Glitter in the air. It was not the first time I have encountered this song-the first time was during the Grammy performance-yet somehow this second go around was able to capture my attention and entrance.

Two years ago, I was frustrated. Frustrated at what to do with my life and frustrated with my relationship with my family. Two years later from then, I don't feel anymore different. It seems as times goes on, I become wiser (I'd like to think that), but the problems that come with the territories also evolve. Such is life I suppose. Funny thing is that whilst I feel frustrated with the majority of my life, I am also at the same time very content in all the changes I made so far. Make sense? Talk about a feeling of contradiction. One step at a time; one can only ask that in all fairness.

Today I finally finished unpacking. Everything is in its' new place and neatly stored away. There are no words to describe the amount of relief that floods me that I am finally have a place to call home--my own.

Also, this secret today made me smile. It is nice to know that someone else out there feels the same way I do.


No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*