Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busy Busy

My long weekend was busy. I wish I could of came up with a better description, however 'busy' was the only one that I thought would truly encompass all that happened--which resulted in my lack of sleep and need to take things slow today. Yet it seems like things won't slow down for me, so, yippee I get to run after them.

I went to Bodies with a resident friend of mine on Friday night. Usually I would think that it would be more of an informative event/hangout session, except other than his offer of 'if I need anything feel free to ask' I didn't learn much. And I also have to say since he is Asian, I don't know how much he really meant by that...whether it was said due to politeness or whether he really meant it. Thinking like this is sooo 'Ajian' of me.

Anyways, I did a genius move tonight. After having dinner with An. I went home to get my stuff so I can study at the Cancer Center. It was when I sat down in the conference room, laying out all my stuff that I realized I forgot my text book that I was suppose to read. GAH! The agony! Grrr so here I am sitting in the conference room thinking that maybe I really need to go home. *sigh* It has been a long day.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*