Monday, December 31, 2007

Reflection of 2007

The year is coming to an end. This year has gone by so fast, and at the same time so painfully slow that it hurts just to think about the amount of things that have happened.

Reflecting on all the drama that went on this year....I cannot help but sigh how far and how much I've been force to grow up during these 365 days. How much perspective I've seen and gained this year. Growing pains to the extreme.

All in all, the year 2007 was an educational one for me, personally, and academically. I just hope in the new year things will begin to look up. :)

Happy New Years everyone. May all your wishes come true.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*