Monday, June 20, 2011

Rest Day

Despite the fact that I fell off the training wagon last week due to work and life, I still took my rest day today.

My rest day included visiting my favorite workout gear store, having an awesome burger dinner with my favorite sister in the whole wide world, purchasing a book that I have been eyeing for the past two months, drinking a tall soy green tea latte, and finally an hour soak in the tub reading previous said book.

When all is said and done, it is already well past midnight, I'm relaxed, content and just maybe ready for the world tomorrow morning.

Rest day indeed.

Now maybe, maybe I will be motivated enough to start my training tomorrow.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*