Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Running for the WIN...well eventually


I bought a nifty little toy (no bells and whistles attached) after months of saving and lusting. Today I took it out for a stroll and guess WHAT? Apparently I can do 10:30min mile runs now!!!! Except I died once I hit the mile mark and had to walk the rest of my planned workout, ending up with an average of 15:00min/mile pace. I think the main reason was due to not running for the past two weeks. Man...laziness definitely shows. So maybe, just maybe that means if I start training hard enough, maybe I will be able to reach my goal mark once Aug 21st comes around.

Look Dr. Mama! I'm running!

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*