Monday, January 14, 2008

Guilty Pleasures


A few things that I have done recently have brought me a good amount of pleasure. However, occasionally when I look back and think a little about my actions, I feel slightly guilty. I am currently trying to convince myself that these acts were justified and all is well. Hehe. Lucky me indeed. *grins*

There is a fact that I have slowly come to accept and be okay with lately, and that is: I don't have to trust everyone who claims that they are my friend. I use to trust really easily, but then in result, I also get hurt really easily, and especially when such or said things include money, and the friendship doesn't necessarily turn out well, then its a double whammy. I don't really know why and where I am going with this current strain of thought, but thought it'd be nice to throw it out there--kind of like the pensive in the HP books. Hopefully after I throw this in that darn pensive, I won't have to think about it for a while.

ANYWAYS, year 2008, seems already to be living up to its potential of being a really good year. Though occasionally there are a few downs here and there and its only the 14th day, but hopefully these small setbacks will soon be negligible. This is said due to the fact that midterms haven't yet happened nor finals, so I can still poke fun about them. Anyways, back to reality and maybe next time my string of thoughts will be more coherent.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*