Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ah Yes, Home

So A. and I decided to come back to the bubble in the O.C. for this weekend. After three weeks away from home, we realized.......DANG bubble is still a bubble.

Evidence of bubble:
-Constant construction of major streets; for no apparent reason either since streets in the bubble are usually quite well maintained.
-A person got pulled over, and there were 3 police cars right behind it. And later today we saw another person get pulled over by 2 police cars.
-No cars if any on the street past 10:00pm

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*