Saturday, April 5, 2008

Contemplation in wee hours of the morning

Life's twist and turns will never turn out how one would like to. Especially in the area of love, or potential love relationships. Giving oneself out to another not knowing what the other person would do with your fragile heart is indeed a scary thing. I think I need to learn not to always place my heart on a platter and offer it out. But at the same time, shouldn't the thing that they say that one should always give it all and bet on that moment of the possibility that the other person will reciprocate be considered as another option too? I think my whole life will be in a process of constant learning and bruising of trying to find the right person and share my life with that particular right person.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*