Sunday, April 27, 2008

Speak to me~

Has anyone had the feeling that sometimes this horoscopes just speak to you and make you feel like they are exactly tailored to what is happening in their life? I sometimes think so? More often than not I guess I should say. I am learning so much about myself, what I need, what I want, what I don't want to tolerate and what I would like to have these days it is sometimes a little bit overwhelming. At the same time I am not suppose to forget about myself in the physical academic world. The more frustrated I get, the more I rely on my supposed cool logic to analyze and figure things out. But I somehow feel that my feelings and intuitions are being ignored and I guess thats why I feel frustrated at the fact that I don't know how to make things work. Blah! hopefully things will work out.

I guess in the end, the only thing I will be able to do is to let go and go with the flow. WAHHHH I want to go running!!! But guess what? I'm now on doctor's orders not to run for 3 days straight. Lovely, why can't I ever do things that I would like to do during the times I can't? Wah leh. >_< Hoping for Wednesday now.

Oh a side question for whoever has the time to answer this question. Does a having a rebound relationship simply mean one only wants to sleep with that person? And that there can only be a physical relationship? My friend and I got into a debate the other day about this topic. I disagreed while he was trying to convince me to agree. What do you guys think?

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*