Monday, July 21, 2008

Stagnant waters

I had a very mixed feeling weekend. I went home to try to get my wisdom teeth pulled, however was informed by the dentist that I have to go to an oral surgeon instead. Hung out with 2 sets of friends from high school with both sets being very insensitive, one set said "I think you are fat" (well not exactly in those words, but in very 'Asian I imply just meaning' words), and the other set saying that they doubt my dedication on the road of premed because I am moving my MCAT date to next January instead of cramming it and taking it as planned in September failing to try to understand why when I was explaining my reasons to them.

The only good news is the fact that my family is very supportive in my decision and just because of that made me feel that it is okay and that I will be able to make it through work, class, and my current life. As for the good thing that I mentioned a couple of posts before, now I'm not quite sure if it was a good thing or not. It was a job offer at a very nice lab composed of very nice people, however the situations that led to the job offer was so surreal and fast paced now looking back, I am not quite sure it even happened! I was suppose to page my future boss today, but never "paged" anyone before, I did not know what to do at all. I called the number she gave me, and was literally stuck at the part listening to the machine repeat "please enter your code". What code? Yea, I'm a genius--now it has evolved into e-mail tag game...ahhhhh it sucks!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and things about work are will work out. And I look forward to seeing Mama Mia in theater's this weekend <3


Currently Listening to:
"Mama Mia"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey its been a while since i couldnt remember the website address but i can say i definitely relate to some of your postings. i was actually on fb last week and felt the exact same way.

i sincerely hope you do well on your mcats and hope to hear from you soon... well maybe after your test so im not disturbing you... in any case you konw how to reach me!

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*