Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Staying afloat

You know that feeling when one treads waters and you are just so tired that you want to stop but at the same time you know that if you stop you will start sinking. So for a split second, you paddle harder and take a bigger breath only to realize that you run out of energy and start to sink below.

This stressful feeling that I get from my work and current life (read: mcat prep) now is somehow slightly worse than finals, and somehow there is more at stake....funny enough.


Currently Listening to:
"If I Ever Leave this World Alive"
-Flagging Molly

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*