Monday, January 12, 2009

hmmm

After reading some archives back from 2007, I realized the style of writing here on my blog has changed quite a bit. Not necessarily in a way that is good or bad, but in the sense that I am more reluctant to share the intimate details of what is going on in my life or the thoughts that go through my head. Maybe it is because I don't want certain people to know certain things, or that the stuff I do at work is way too controversial to be detailed in public domain--the blog has eventually evolved into an update verses what use to be personal thoughts. Strange.

Though I did find another piece of me that forgot I had--the ability to self motivate. Pushing myself forward even though I feel tired is something that rarely happened in the past two years--definitely glad to have that back. I had a long day today, but every minute of work was totally worth my tiredness. Being tired is kind of like an alcohol buzz, except instead of becoming drunk, one just passes out cold.

hmmmmm......

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*