Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick and Thoughts


Though I have been sick as a dog* for the past few days, I was able to catch up with some current events and be enamored by Doctor Who amidst all the hacking coughs and inability to speak....oh yea and I rested up and stayed in bed all day whilst doing so. Not doing too bad, everything considered. So thanks to those people who called/txted/IMed get better soons to me, I was genuinely touched. :)

During this mini-vacation, I came to a realization about myself--I hate it when I am forced to take a day off against my will. The first visceral reaction from me is "WAH? The world simply cannot revolve without me! I don't want to miss out!" Self centered? Maybe, but I can't help but feel this way...or MAYBE I just like to be needed or want to be needed...eh small difference.

Anyways, probably should be going to bed and get ready for another long day tomorrow. Oh, and I shall leave with a quote for thought:
"When changes become too constant, sometimes the things we can't change end up changing us."-Anon.


*who the hell comes up with these expressions? Poor little puppies looking sick.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*