Saturday, January 30, 2010

Current thoughts

The year of the ox is finally coming to an end, and soon the year of the tiger will descend. At the moment my mood is drastically whimsical. One moment I am hard core scientist working night and day, and the next I am dreaming about the possibilities of meeting the guy of my dreams, and then poof! I am diligent daughter catering to the demands of her parents.

Who am I? Where am I going? What am I doing? Do I have what it takes to compete with other people in what I want to do? How much do I want it? So far in my life, I realize most of my accomplishments came not because I actively seek them out, but they were rather situations in which I was forced to apply myself and there were not any opportunities for me to turn back.

I think I've been way too busy lately, so busy and tired to the point where the patient and cool collective exterior that I pride myself of having is starting to have cracks and the whiney and easily irritable me is attempting to seize every single moment of opportunity to come out. So many things to do, yet not enough time to do it. Some issues that are out of my reach and some issues that are just plain unattainable by me.

Suppose I just need time to myself in where I can just do the things that I want to do and not worry about the responsibilities. Sigh, sometimes in life, even these simple pleasures are hard to come by.

Pre Chinese New Year resolution - be more organized, kiss a guy, and jump into work 110%.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*