Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bubble


So I'm back in the Bubble this weekend to spend some time with the parents, since I won't be seeing them for a couple weeks after this visit. Had an awesome breakfast with Mother at Mimi's cafe--mhmmm fresh grape fruit juice is sooo good!

On our way home, right before we turned into the community, I saw the greatest thing...a big bad white truck with the license plate 'I'M SNGLE' hahahhahaha I couldn't stop laughing. It was so cute! I think the guy who was driving the truck noticed that I saw his license plate because he kept looking back and checking his rear view mirror watching me laugh...so I couldn't help it and mouthed back "me too" whilst smiling back. Hopefully I gave him something to smile about for his day.

Ah the bubble, how thee amuses me.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*