Thursday, May 15, 2008

Small Harvest

So instead of being relieved of my study duties, and random matters in life I get bombarded with soooo much stuff during my supposed 'two weeks off'.

Not all of the changes are un-welcomed though, however I do admit that if they didn't all come at me at once, these situations would be more welcomed if they came one after another, one at a time. I will have to dive into study mode again soon, but I guess I can write a couple things to get them off my chest first.

Once again, I love my friends, I don't think I would be able to go anywhere without their support. I think before, even if they were available to me, I didn't go to them for I was afraid that I would be rejected. And that I would be burdening them with my thoughts and needs. But I have now learned that friendship is a two-way street; I give and I will be able to receive. I am so thankful for what I have; and I don't know how to. So A, M, M, K, T, L, and D, thank you for listening to me rant, thank you for accepting me as I am and thank you for loving me enough to put up with me. :)

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*