Sunday, May 4, 2008

Three

I have three full pages left to type for my 15 page paper due tomorrow at 4pm

I have three lectures left to study for my midterm tomorrow night at 7pm

I have been studying endlessly for the past 3 days. Barely stepped outside of my house--scratch that...my room for the past 3 days. And all I do is feel like crying right now because I'm tired, and I don't know if I will be able to finish on time and actually be able to pass the midterm with a grade that I will be happy with because I have to spend some time on my paper.

I'm so scared. I'm getting so close to the end, and my time just seems to be flying by. Will I ever be able to do what I wish to do? Do I even want to do this? Am I even capable?

Hopefully this is just the fatigue talking and I will be okay soon.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*