Monday, June 23, 2008

Madness

I think last week's stress and over working myself is finally catching up to me. I feel like I have been constantly running and has yet to have a chance to stop and take a break after multiple mile runs. Studying and pulling all nighters for finals, and then a continuous week of mcat classes and work right after my lacks of bouts of sleep definitely does not help in the take care of your body department.

Don't get me wrong, I am beyond grateful to be where I am currently in life right now, but I'm just so damn tired to even enjoy the small accomplishments that I have achieved for myself. Weeks and weeks pushing myself to stay strong and be okay is finally taking a toll on me. Nearing complete burn out.

I think I need a couple days of rest, but I did not give myself any of this, and at the same time will not be able to. Sigh. I definitely need to take my life by the horns, and just tough these two months out. And hopefully by the end of August I would be able taste the sweet victory and satisfaction of achieving something that I will be able to call completely my own.

For now, I think I need to talk to L. and hopefully figure out a good schedule that would work for the both of us. One that would allow me to study enough hours, get work done, earn a little bit of money, and study some more. Well rather than mulling over this, I think I should probably go to bed and hope that morning will bring me a better perspective.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*