Saturday, June 7, 2008

Motivation


Dammit, I need some motivation for me to actually allow me to plow through 2 more chapters of oh so fun filled of Molecular biology, and 6 lectures of actual lecture notes. And then there is the dreaded 8 lectures of inherited Molecular Biology of Human Disease. Sometimes I wonder if choosing a biology degree was actually a mistake. Should of taken International communications instead. Bah! And the fun thing is that I hear it only gets worse from here on. LOVELY.

I swear, sometimes I really feel like a sadist towards myself for choosing this path to travel on.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*