Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hollow.....thoughts

People say that time heals all wounds, and the pain that associates will gradually fade. It has been a couple months and the sadness and helplessness still vibrates through every fiber of my being. Strange isn't it? Or are we just saying a couple months just isn't enough for pain and the helplessness that one feels to fade?

What do I want? I think part of me is envious at my friends who have something that I don't have and know I definitely cannot force--a relationship. It also doesn't help that said friends feel like that once they have their new buddy (significant other) they are free to just disappear from my life.

Sigh, I'm being whiny as of late, but I suppose I have also earned my right to due to large work load. I want this to stop! Work Karma pulease!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*