Thursday, November 4, 2010

NaBloPoMo

Well, apparently when I heard about NaBloPoMo, it is already 4 days in. I suppose minus 4 entries in a month wouldn't be too bad; that and I suppose I can make it up by blogging 4 days into Dec. :)

Anyways, I decided to start running again thanks to Ben, from Ben Does Life, and Dr. Mama. I suppose starting to ease myself back to the running business is a bit hard, but with inspiration from those two cool cats, it would be a shame on me if I didn't at least gave it a go...again.

Last time when I started, I just ended a painful and depressing 7 year relationship. Overweight and depressed, I knew I had to do something to help myself get out of that funk and make it easier to breathe, so after reading Dr. Mama's posts, I ran.

This time, I am doing it for myself, for my health and for vanity. I want to wear a size 6 dress and not have to worry about sucking my tummy in or have to try to avoid the camera as much as I can. I want to be able to say, "yea I did a 5 mile run today, it felt good" in conversations. But most of all I want to look fucking amazing for once during my twenties (and keep it up), not just cute/adorable (the most common compliment I receive when I go out).

The logging of miles started this past Monday, 4.75 miles and counting.

Wish me luck bloggy world!

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*