Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tittering on the edge of illness

For the past couple of days I've been skimming on the edge of a viral infection thanks to my boss who graciously shared her virus while working together in her office. But hopefully by staying home and doing almost close to nothing today would be enough to ward it off for a while. Sleep, staying warm, and doses of propalis will be my attempt at keeping this stupid virus at bay.

With the combination of not feeling well, it definitely makes it hard to go out and run...I'm afraid that if I do push again I will just end up spending the next two weeks trying to recover from a cold. SIGH. I resent winter occasionally, I mean seriously, I live in Sol Cal where it is suppose to be sunny and nice ALL THE TIME, what is wrong with this weather?

Anyways, after working on work at home for a couple of hours, I decided to bake me some blueberry muffins. How they turn out? I don't know, I'm currently waiting for them to cool down for me before I even attempt to taste one--one too many burnt tongues will definitely teach ya. Verdict: A bit too much lemon but overall has a nice crunchy and moist contrast. 7.5 out of 10.

Alrighty, shower and bed!

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*