Friday, November 5, 2010

Update

Today I don't have much to say. Other than the fact that I am exhausted from work and working out for the past couple of days. I feel a bit weak that my body is caving so easily. Is this because I am not sleeping normal hours?

Hopefully this will change tomorrow...except tomorrow is the big day for a friend of mine and I have to go early to help set up for his wedding. Poohie, I hope I don't dissolve into a puddle of mush and cranky-ness from being too tired.

That and I really really need to find time to go do more yoga.

Off to bed.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*