Sunday, November 14, 2010

Push my buttons and I will explode

I am surprised that I even lasted so long. Little to no dinner last night, and then a 8 hour work day power fueled by 2 cups of tea, and 2 bagels with a bit of cream cheese--with no rest in between. I was ravenous when I got home, and on the brink of a mental meltdown if I didn't shove food down my throat asap. But meltdown mode I went since A. insisted on confronting me on a disagreement we had last night, even though I warned her to let me eat first. After a handful of slamming doors, tears (on her part), I shoved food down my throat grudgingly and pissed off as hell.

Now, a couple hours later, where the sugar has been properly absorbed and my stomach is satiated I'm still annoyed buy also extremely aware at how exhausted I am. Yet at the same time, I can't ring myself to shower, and go to bed. I fell like I should be doing something....what? I don't know.

My day started out with Mumford and Sons at the local Starbucks with the really cute red head barista; only fitting that end my day having the Mumford and Sons lure me to sleep.

No running, hopefully I'll be able to get out tomorrow! G'night ya'll

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*