Monday, July 4, 2011

July Fourth


Despite the two invitations to two separate parties I had this year, I decided to stay home and cook. A trip to the farmer's market, and trying to finish up ingredients from the fridge resulted in bacon friend rice, cabbage vinaigrette salad, and the oh so lovely orangettes.

Though I can not lie, and say maybe another person's company would have been nice to share today with...I am relatively content with what I have at the moment. Two years ago, I was lonely on July 4th, past two years, I was busy but lonely in a crowd of friends, and this year, though slightly lonely I feel alright.

It is strange how life turns out sometimes and how thoughts and feelings can change. For the small changes, I am grateful.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*