Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Looking Forward

I never like myself whenever there is a prospect of a date in the horizon. I feel giddy, insecure, and fearful...not to mention the possibility of rejection. Rejection isn't so bad once you know what a rejection is, but the anticipation of "oh what ifs..." or "omg, he doesn't like me.....wait...does he?"s will literally drive me up a wall.

I wish I can stop those train of thoughts and simply make life easier for myself....but the only thing I can say for now is that I will try. And hope, nay, PRAY that it will be enough for this boy that my heart won't explode with pitter pats at the near possibilities with him and the high chance of rejection from him.

Be still my heart.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*