Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Post date and Running


So I met up with said boy that left my heart pitter pat a while ago and the result was a simple "meh". I think the anticlimactic meeting was more so of a result of him being late, and firing off so many questions at once it seemed like I was in an interview.

I'd think I would go out with him a couple more times if he calls, but I think from the radio silence that I heard last couple of days, nothing will come of it.


On the other hand, on the running front, I did my first 2 miles consecutively at 25:49minutes. Yay!!! Since my running schedule called for only 2 miles, I didn't want to muck it up and push too hard by doing 3 just to spite it. But splits at 12:29 and 12:54 aren't too bad. I wonder if I had did the third mile what it would look like and if I would be able to hold up or not.

The 5k I registered I think is a relatively flat course, whereas the normal trail I run on is pretty hill-y for a lack of better words. Would this help? Or would it turn around and bite me in my arse? Well, enough wondering...hopefully I will have enough time tomorrow evening to be able to go for a run and then off to dinner with da sister.

I hope I keep this up. Because me, the ex-anti-runner, the plump chick is now a runner. Biatches! And it feels quite liberating. Fuck ya.

And no...those aren't my hairy legs. Just an image thanks to google search.

1 comment:

Amanda @ Running On Waffles said...

I love training on hills and then running on a flat course. It definitely helps with your speed and stamina!!

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*