Sunday, July 31, 2011

Soreness

Work has been a pile of poo lately. Without divulging much, let us just say I've been goaded into the office on weekends with the thought of finishing up a project that has been stalled forever, only to find the person who asked me to go in in the first place calling me to tell me that they can't make it. SIGH.

Onto happier topics....

Work out today sucked a bit. Calves were burn burn burn on the uphill....who knew paddle boarding worked out the legs as well? Almost managed 2 miles before I really had to stop or else I would probably have had to crawl home. Tomorrow is rest day and I intend to make the most out of it! Oh sweet sweet bed.......I will tell you the ways I miss thee. That or yoga......hmmmmmmmmmm........

Hopefully this week will turn out great.... haha

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*