Monday, August 1, 2011

Yoga!!!! ....or not...

So the closest I ever got to yoga was printing out the pass and placing it into my bag. Work today was so mentally straining towards the end that all I wanted to do was to eat, veg out on the couch and read blogs from the comfort of my home. And now, I'm laying on my bed, and trying really hard not to pass out cold since there are still mountains of laundry to do and lunch to cook. Woe is me. Blah. Could be worse.

The funny thing about the internet is that it makes you realize that you are never truly alone. Before I discovered some of the serious blogs I read now, I use to think that I was alone in my weight issues. No one would ever understand. EVER!!! Wrong I was. Good thing too. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get my round little ass out the door at 6:30am in hopes of getting in a morning run, since tomorrow is for a lack of better words...doomsday for paper writing and boss man wants me to stay until the paper is completely finished....even if it means ending at 4am the next morning. Tis true...it happened to the last unfortunate soul who had the joy of trying to get a paper out 2 years ago.

Well I suppose I should stop lamenting the fact that have so much to do and actually start doing it. Like Nike says.....Just Do eeeeeeeeeeT!!!

1 comment:

Amanda @ Running On Waffles said...

You are definitely not alone when it comes to trying to lose weight!!! I hope you were able to finish up your paper; writing can be a BEAST. I'm about to start working on a grant proposal and am seriously dreading the thought of it. Fingers crossed your paper gets accepted!!

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*