Saturday, July 30, 2011

Life

Today instead of sleeping in like I usually do, I woke up at 8:30 and went paddle boarding. After an onslaught of not so calm waves in the bay, quick dip in the water (intentionally of course....well sorta), and not so graceful paddling, I made the trip of going around half way through the bay. Yay me! Next time I'll try to act more graceful. But all in all, it was a wonderful morning spent with an awesome friend.

I've dropped off the training band wagon last week (boooo). So I suppose instead of excuses, I'll just jump right back on the training plan. Hopefully I will be able to last the entirety of tomorrow's 3 mile run; that and be able to walk properly after today's intense core work out. Sore me + 3 miles = potential inability to walk on Monday. We shall see...we shall see.

Tomorrow will be another eventful day! Woohoo

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*