Sunday, July 24, 2011

When work and life collide


You know you need a break when all you can think about at work is going home and just sleeping everything off.

That is sorta what had happened this past week with the work load and such, resulting in my decision to take Friday off. Except instead of sleeping it off like I had originally planned, my rest time was filled with personal activities and errands to run.

Two concerts back to back with each other. Two nights in a row shouting and singing my voice raw to soul cleansing music is definitely another way to relieve pressure I have found. And though I'm tired to the bone and have to get up way early tomorrow for work, some how the resentment is slightly less.

As much as I appreciate my life in the no stress zone of finals and tests, I need to start making a difference in my life and start moving on to the next stage. I need to get my shit together and start doing it. No more excuses!

On another note, I think I'm finally getting the hang of this dating business to the point of no expectations and knowing exactly what I want in a relationship. Yay! I'm pretty grateful to my own mental well being that though I would like someone in my life; I'm loving my life and loving myself most of the time to be okay being alone at this time. Thank goodness for mental maturity!

Here is to a good week ahead of me; may I get enough sleep, get some study in and get back in to training after a week hiatus!

Take care~

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*