Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On the Way Home

After getting the call from red cross that they will be fully staffed for a few days and didn't need our help, my sister and I decided to go home since school was already canceled for a week. So yesterday night we were thinking of leaving early tomorrow morning hoping there wouldn't be much traffic in the area. However that night we got information saying the the Northbound 5 was closed due to the fires in Camp Pendleton (the fires jumped the freeway).

Once we got the green light on the northbound 5 today. We immediately hopped into the car and began our drive home. When we past Camp Pendleton this is what we saw.






The sky:


Rear View Mirror:



I really really really hope this ends for all of us soon.

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*