Saturday, October 27, 2007

Annoyance

Anger and annoyance really do get people on their feet and going.

I'm currently annoyed about quite a few things. Things that culminate in mind is a bad thing therefore I guess I'll just do it in bullet form:
- Brother will not just shut the fuck up. Not only he is obsessed with designer clothing, but is selfish and looking out only for himself.
- I've been wanting to actually talk to H. in a more intimate way than "oh how was your day...and list it out for you" way. But to no avail; this format is what I keep getting.
- FUCK the assholes who set fire in So Cal, not only tons of people are out of homes, but they fucking screwed up the academic schedule...so now I get to freaking play catch up.
- I'm pmsing or dmsing whatever you call it and I want to strangle someone right now.

I can't decide the order in which I am more annoyed at. Probably all at the same time. GRRRR. Can't tell I'm frustrated yet?

No comments:

*disclaimer*

This site's main theme more so stems from "Grace Kelly" by Mika. There is absolutely no association with Grace Kelly the actress. I only wish I could have 1/2 the grace she possesses on screen. *sighs*